Join Our Team
The Safe Choice Safety team is made up of dedicated safety, health, wellness, and education professionals currently working or studying in the field.
Our instructors are carefully selected and trained to support our mission to enable Canadians to build awareness, knowledge, and skills to help them lead a safe and healthy life.
- Youth Health and Safety Instructors
- First Aid & CPR Instructors
- Occupational Health and Safety Consultants
- Currently working or studying in the safety, health, wellness, or education field.
- Previous classroom experience required.
- Demonstrate an ability to teach theory and practical skills for your area of expertise.
- Possess the attributes required to become a valuable team member: motivation, maturity, leadership, planning, organizational and communication skills.
- Possess a valid Standard or Medical First Responder First Aid & CPR level C Certificate.
- Successfully clear all background checks.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and own a reliable vehicle.
To learn more, please fill out the form below and one of our team members will contact you shortly.