Safe Choice Safety is a leader in providing evidence based and curriculum linked health and safety programs throughout Atlantic Canada.
Our programs are designed to build awareness, knowledge, and skills that help Canadians lead a safe and healthy life. Participants learn in a fun environment through lecture, interactive practical exercises, and workbook activities.
- Are easy to implement. Host groups are responsible for providing space, selecting a date(s), and to distribute our program summary flyer to potential participants.
- Allow participants to register and submit payment online. We can invoice the host group representative directly if preferred.
- Builds awareness, knowledge, and skills. Our programs help participants to safely respond during an emergency at home, work, and school.
- Are curriculum linked and based on the best available evidence.
- Have practical skills and theory evaluation components.
- Meet the Department of Labour standards.
- Come with nationally accredited certification. Certification comes from St. John Ambulance Canada or the Canadian Safety Council.
- Employ experienced trainers. Our trainers currently work in the safety, education, and health care fields.
- Do not require supervision. Our trainers are experienced classroom educators;
- Require trainers to complete a criminal record and child abuse registry check.
- Are based on a cost recovery model. Our goal at Safe Choice Safety is to provide participants with the opportunity to develop valuable skills at affordable rates.
- Provide flexible scheduling options. Options include full day, half days, several lunch time sessions, after school, weekend, or evenings sessions.
Minimum number of participants required to host a program where the registrations are paid by the individuals attending is ten (10).
Maximum number of participants in a group registered program is twenty-five (25). Group registered programs do not have a registration minimum.