Programs are booking up fast for 2013-2014. Make the SafeChoice and Book Today!
Along with a redesigned logo and website, we will also be launching new online registration and payment options for all our services. You’ll also be able to find us on Facebook where you can share your thoughts and feedback on our programs and services.
We’re also pleased to welcome two new faces to the SafeChoice team this fall:
- Len O’Neill is a highly experienced Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Advisor. His extensive knowledge in this specialized field will provide strategic advice and guidance for Safe Choice program offerings, including a series of OHS related training and services.
- Kathryn Appleton brings a wealth of experience in communications tactics and strategies, coupled with knowledge and education in childhood development and evidence-based research. She will provide strategic support for Safe Choice Safety multimedia applications, social media and client communications and relations.
On the Horizon
Last year, Safe Choice reached over 5000 participants in Nova Scotia with our health and safety related programs and services. In January 2014, we are preparing to expand our most popular youth programs into New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island. These include:
- Babysitter Training for Grades 5-8
- Youth First Aid for Grades 3-6
- Youth First Aid for Grades 7-9
- Home Alone Program for Grades 4-6
Did you know that wet leaves can cause hazardous driving conditions equal to that of ice and snow? Even if you drive within the posted speed limit, leaves can cause dangerous driving conditions equal to those during the winter months. Always be sure to adjust your driving to current road conditions.